|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
Access HumboldtAccess Humboldt Contact: Sean McLaughlin
Go on line for description of location of studios
Describe the Business:
Access Humboldt is a non-profit, community media organization with resources that include:
- A Community Media Center with studio and other production equipment and training on the Eureka High School campus;
- Cable access TV channels;
- A planned wide area broadband network with dedicated optic fiber connections to twenty locations serving local jurisdictions, educational institutions and other public facilities;
- Broadband access wireless networks;
- Ongoing operational support for public, educational and governmental access media services from franchised cable operator, Suddenlink Communications.
Access to studio for video production or internal training.
Benefits of Service
- Classes available to train and educate members on proper use of equipment and facilities. After completion and certification, members can rent equipment, schedule studio time and use the editing stations to create their program.
- A high-definition recording studio is available.
- Low cost rates for Studio/Control Room
- Has technicians available for assistance (fee)
The camera packages available to members consist of Canon HV20 & HV40 HiDef cameras, a variety of microphones (stick, lavaliere & shotgun), and tripods. A three-lamp Colortrans light kit is also available to members who have completed the course.
A high-definition recording studio is available and Studio/Control Room