|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
C&K Johnson Industries, IncC&K Johnson Industries, Inc Contact: Jesse or Kay Johnson
C&K Johnson Industries, Inc. is a full-service manufacturing firm engaged in structural steel fabrication for bridge construction and corrugated/spiral pipe and post-tensioning duct production.
Johnson Industries is also one of the largest manufacturers of spiral steel multi-strand post-tensioning duct in North America. Their post-tensioning duct is found in scores of bridges and civil engineering structures throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Highlights: steel fabricators; CAD/CAM integrated CNC burning & milling machinery; drainage; building supplies, construction materials, metal, small batch production
A range of standard and custom-designed products for highway and heavy civil applications.
- Spiral steel multi-strand post-tensioning duct
- Post-Tensioning Duct
Steel Fabrication: Staff includes a qualified Professional Engineering team, a team of in-house professional steel detailers, one American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector , and a well-trained, skilled and experienced workforce.
Drainage: C&K Johnson Industries is a full-line supplier of corrugated steel and polyethylene pipe for highway-related storm sewer systems, culverts and cross drains, edge and slope drainage, and retention/detention systems.
Building Supplies: Their Northern California building materials division includes locations in Eureka, CA and Weaverville, CA. They offer a full line of lumber and concrete products.
Oxy-acetylene and Plasma: Johnson Industries has the equipment and skills to burn (oxy-acetylene and plasma) roll, break, blast, shear, punch, form, and coat steel into virtually any precision-engineered product.
- Johnson Industries is a full-line supplier of corrugated steel and polyethylene pipe for highway-related storm sewer systems, culverts and cross drains, edge and slope drainage, and retention/detention systems. They offer standard steel pipe diameters of 6 inches through 144 inches in round and equivalent arch sizes; all manufactured to the latest AASHTO and ASTM specifications.
- The steel pipe is available in a variety of thicknesses and corrugations and can be furnished with a complete range of protective coatings such as zinc, asphalt, aluminum, aluminized or polymer.
- For applications requiring high-density polyethylene pipe, they offer quality Hancor HDPE products in single wall or double wall construction with diameters ranging from 3 inches to 60 inches. They supply all related Hancor fittings and accessories such as couplers, end caps, reducers, downspout adapters, elbows, tees and wyes
Benefits of Product
- All duct is delivered to the jobsite or pre-casting yard in specified lengths and is coupled on site.
- Johnson Industries has a high production capacity.
- AGC-Association of General Contractors
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- City of Los Angeles Approved Fabricator
- NCSPA-National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association
- AWS-American Welding Society (Certified Welding Fabricator)
- AISC-American Institute of Steel Construction
- SSPC- Society of Protective Coatings
- C&K has a blast booth and a contained painting operation, which allows them to provide a finished product.
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Just-in-Time inventory
- Local product production
Production: Materials Used
- HDPE plastic
- CAD/CAM integrated CNC burning and milling machinery.
- The capability to burn, roll, break, punch, and form steel into virtually any precision engineered product.