|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
Mendocino Redwood Company, LLC (MRC®) Humboldt Redwood Company, LLC (HRC™)Mendocino Redwood Company, LLC (MRC®) Humboldt Redwood Company, LLC (HRC™) Contact: See below or website
Describe the Business:
Mendocino Redwood and Humboldt Redwood are lumber companies that are FSC certified and create a full line of redwood and Doug Fir products.
More contact numbers: If you are a homeowner, contractor, or architect looking for redwood, please look under “contact us” for website locator:
If you are a wholesaler, distributor, remanufacturer or retailer, please call:
Mendocino Redwood Company, LLC
Phone: (707) 485-6800 x516
Humboldt Redwood Company, LLC
Phone: (707) 764-4450
For log sales for both companies, please contact:
Phone: (707) 472-7574
FSC certified Redwood and Doug Fir lumber products
Benefits of Product (if applicable)
Mendocino Redwood Company
- The company’s original stewardship objective has evolved into a goal of restoring its property to a redwood and Douglas-fir dominated selectively-harvested forest.
- Additional stewardship objectives include measurable improvements in aquatic and upslope habitat, old growth protection, clean water, and community well being in addition to producing long-term sustainable timber supplies.
- MRC seeks to be an example of forest restoration that creates a positive, economically successful example of how private forest management can protect and restore the ecological attributes of an industrial landscape.
- In 2000, MRC was evaluated by and received certificates from two of FSC’s accredited certifiers located in the U.S.: Scientific Certification Systems of Oakland, California, and the Rainforest Alliance. The Forest Stewardship Council is an international, independent, non-profit organization that promotes responsible forestry.
Humboldt Redwood Company
- Humboldt Redwood Company (HRC) was created in July 2008 through the reorganization of the former Pacific Lumber Company and related entities.
- From the beginning, HRC has operated with a publicly declared purpose to duplicate what has worked for Mendocino Redwood Company(MRC), HRC’s sister business.
- In 2009 HRC received FSC certification.
Business Inquiry: How does someone contact business if interested?
- On-line inquiries and retail store locators.
- Wholesale contacts see above
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product,
- Local product production,
Production: Materials Used
- Redwood and Doug Fir logs
Manufacturing Present: (product list)
- Range of dimensional lumber
Business Services (for other companies)
Contact for special orders.