|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
Wes Green Landscape MaterialsWes Green Landscape Materials Contact: Wes Green
Wes Green Landscape Materials offers green waste drop off and compost manufacturing, landscaping materials and service, excavating, and septic system services.
Highlights: Compost (recycled content); custom soil blends; agriculture; garden
- Compost from green waste and wood waste
- Custom mixes with a percentage of compost and other nutrients and manures.
Benefits of Product
- Compost has the ability to help regenerate poor soils. *
- The composting process encourages the production of beneficial micro-organisms (mainly bacteria and fungi) which in turn break down organic matter to create humus. Humus—a rich nutrient-filled material—increases the nutrient content in soils and helps soils retain moisture. *
- Compost has also been shown to suppress plant diseases and pests, reduce or eliminate the need for chemical fertilizers, and promote higher yields of agricultural crops.*
*From the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency website
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- Local product production
- Recycled content production
- Brush, untreated and unpainted wood, pallets, and grass
- Used potting soil and sod.
- Compost (bulk or bagged)
- Compost blends (bulk or bagged)
Business Services (for other companies)
- Owns Steve’s Septic Service
- Designs new septic systems and does leachfield repairs
Other skills, specializations (both in use and abilities),
- Septic Tanks: Diagnose problems, repairing and installing septic systems such as: Conventional Gravity Systems, Mound Systems and Pressure Distribution Systems, and more.
- Sewer pump repairs with technicians who are certified to perform the Non-Standard Septic System Inspections that are required by the Humboldt County Environmental Health Department.
- Garden Supplies: in addition to compost products they have other garden supplies, manures,wood chips, and rock available.
- General engineering contractor in construction projects.
- Site work development