Wing Inflatable is a manufacturer of a variety of fresh and salt-water marine craft and RIBs, (Rigid Inflatable Boats). They also manufacturer a range of custom projects such as buoys, bumpers, lift-bags, rollers, chemical-spill containment floats, and more.
Wing Inflatables specializes in thermo-welding high-strength, long-lasting polyurethane coated fabrics in an array of designs and applications.
Highlights: Water craft; recreational; rigid inflatable boats; chemical-spill containment floats; collapsible fuel bags
- Sponsons Tubes and Collars
- P Series Inflatable Boats Fully Inflatable CRRC (Combat Rubber Raiding Craft)
- Rafts and Inflatable Boats Wing IBS and Whitewater Rafts
- Wingcat (work boat design)
- Collapsible Fuel Bags
- Polyurethane Fabrication of custom products: buoys, bumpers, lift-bags, rollers, chemical-spill containment floats and more.
Benefits of Product
Products are made with Polyurethane: it’s tougher, stronger, weight savings, longer-lasting, better looking and it has a cleaner production. It provides superior abrasion resistance, puncture resistance, U/V resistance, and tear-strength, as measured against competition.
- Improved Bonding Process
- Improved Repairability
- Urethane coated fabric tubes can save weight while increasing strength, simplify supply problems concerning repair adhesives, allow quicker repairs and reduce potential health issues during manufacture
- Wing polyurethane has twice the puncture resistance and four times greater abrasion resistance than Hypalon.
- Expected service life of a polyurethane tube is 7-8 years versus only five years for a Hypalon tube.
- Our air-holding seams are permanently thermo-welded, not glued.
- Wing’s proprietary CAD software factors material strength and stretch into the patterning of each boat.
- Typically fast 60-day turnaround on new or replacement sponsons.
- Tube design can reduce weight and increase usable space.
- Wing designs result in optimum speed, handling and fuel economy.
- Wing polyurethane products are Buy American Act and Berry Amendment compliant.
Business Inquiry: How does someone contact business if interested?
Andrew Branagh, President and CEO, 707.826.2887 x126
Mark French, Executive Vice President and CFO, 707.826.2887 x122
Mike Dunaway, COO, 707.826.2887 x105
David Kelly, Vice President of Sales, 707.826.2887 x127
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
Production: Materials Used