North Coast Regional Manufacturers’ Directory
Using the Directory
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term anywhere in their description.
|Equipment and Process Definitions|
Bobby Hill’s Precision CNC MachiningBobby Hill’s Precision CNC Machining Contact: Bobby Hill
Bobby Hill Precision CNC Machining is a job shop for designing, machining, producing and repairing products and parts. Including:
- CNC programming, edit and prove out new programs and setups.
- Manufacturing short to medium quantity (10 – 500) repeat order runs of small parts from prints (specialty).
- Prototype and help with design modifications to reduce production cost.
Highlights: CNC machining, design services, machine shop, parts production, new product prototype, small batch production
Parts and products for manufacturers and distributors
Benefits of Product /Service
- 11 years in the business.
- Over 20 years’ experience machining very complex parts
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Just-in-Time inventory
- Local product production
- Recycled content production
Production: Materials Used
- Product and parts in aluminum, plastics, stainless, titanium, and various other materials.
Manufacturing Present: (product list)
- Job Shop for parts and products for a range of companies
Business Services (for other companies)
- CNC machining
- Working with almost any materials
- Willingness to with most projects
- New product prototype assistance
- Small batch production
Bobby Hill has provided complex part and product design assistance and production from start-ups to experienced businesses.
Other skills, specializations (both in use and abilities)
- Repeat runs: Ideal projects consists of manufacturing 10 – 500 parts, with repeat order every 2 – 6 months.
- Has worked on a wide range of projects from woodworking to agricultural to parts for nuclear reactors (complex, with critical level of detail necessary).
- Owner has a very wide background of experience and a broad understanding and skills for machines and parts.
Equipment (include equipment not in use now)
CNC Machining: (3) CNC machining centers approximate travel 16” by 30” can hold larger work machining parts in stages.
Other equipment: Manual mill, engine lathe, turret lathe, polisher, horizontal band saw, surface grinder and various other shop tools