North Coast Regional Manufacturers’ Directory
Using the Directory
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term anywhere in their description.
|Equipment and Process Definitions|
C&K Johnson Industries, IncC&K Johnson Industries, Inc Contact: Jesse or Kay Johnson
C&K Johnson Industries, Inc. is a full-service manufacturing firm engaged in structural steel fabrication for bridge construction and corrugated/spiral pipe and post-tensioning duct production.
Johnson Industries is also one of the largest manufacturers of spiral steel multi-strand post-tensioning duct in North America. Their post-tensioning duct is found in scores of bridges and civil engineering structures throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Highlights: steel fabricators; CAD/CAM integrated CNC burning & milling machinery; drainage; building supplies, construction materials, metal, small batch production
A range of standard and custom-designed products for highway and heavy civil applications.
- Spiral steel multi-strand post-tensioning duct
- Post-Tensioning Duct
Steel Fabrication: Staff includes a qualified Professional Engineering team, a team of in-house professional steel detailers, one American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector , and a well-trained, skilled and experienced workforce.
Drainage: C&K Johnson Industries is a full-line supplier of corrugated steel and polyethylene pipe for highway-related storm sewer systems, culverts and cross drains, edge and slope drainage, and retention/detention systems.
Building Supplies: Their Northern California building materials division includes locations in Eureka, CA and Weaverville, CA. They offer a full line of lumber and concrete products.
Oxy-acetylene and Plasma: Johnson Industries has the equipment and skills to burn (oxy-acetylene and plasma) roll, break, blast, shear, punch, form, and coat steel into virtually any precision-engineered product.
- Johnson Industries is a full-line supplier of corrugated steel and polyethylene pipe for highway-related storm sewer systems, culverts and cross drains, edge and slope drainage, and retention/detention systems. They offer standard steel pipe diameters of 6 inches through 144 inches in round and equivalent arch sizes; all manufactured to the latest AASHTO and ASTM specifications.
- The steel pipe is available in a variety of thicknesses and corrugations and can be furnished with a complete range of protective coatings such as zinc, asphalt, aluminum, aluminized or polymer.
- For applications requiring high-density polyethylene pipe, they offer quality Hancor HDPE products in single wall or double wall construction with diameters ranging from 3 inches to 60 inches. They supply all related Hancor fittings and accessories such as couplers, end caps, reducers, downspout adapters, elbows, tees and wyes
Benefits of Product
- All duct is delivered to the jobsite or pre-casting yard in specified lengths and is coupled on site.
- Johnson Industries has a high production capacity.
- AGC-Association of General Contractors
- California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC)
- City of Los Angeles Approved Fabricator
- NCSPA-National Corrugated Steel Pipe Association
- AWS-American Welding Society (Certified Welding Fabricator)
- AISC-American Institute of Steel Construction
- SSPC- Society of Protective Coatings
- C&K has a blast booth and a contained painting operation, which allows them to provide a finished product.
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Just-in-Time inventory
- Local product production
Production: Materials Used
- HDPE plastic
- CAD/CAM integrated CNC burning and milling machinery.
- The capability to burn, roll, break, punch, and form steel into virtually any precision engineered product.