Mad River Woodworks are specialists in Custom Architectural Millwork creating replicas of gingerbread trims, Victorian moldings and all the custom millwork that is representative of Victorian architecture.
Mad River Woodworks has an online catalog with examples of their Victorian era moldings, gingerbread trim, corbels, balusters, newels, hand railings and more for homeowners, contractors, for commercial building restoration projects, preservationists and architects. They have over a thousand patterns to choose from.
They are also available for custom work including modern and Arts and Crafts.
Highlights: construction materials, design services, home or commerical decor, wood
Manufacturer of (Product List)
Base Blocks (Plinth Blocks)
Casings, Door & Window
Gable End Treatments & Gable Top End Treatments
Gable Top Turnings
Hand Rails, Bottom Rails & Rail Fillets
Quarter Rounds and Half Rounds
Roof Ridge TreatmentsRosettes
Wainscoting and Wainscot Caps
Benefits of Product
- Mad River Millworks can manufacture your custom millwork from your photos, drawings and unique specifications.
- High quality work with customers nationally.
- Over 1000 patterns to choose from.
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product,
- Just-in-Time inventory:
- Local product production,
- Recycled content production – (on request )
- From local lumber or downed trees
Production: Materials Used
Business Services (for other companies)
- Lathe work
- Custom or product specific
- Small batch production
- Available to work on wood components of products.
Other skills, specializations (both in use and abilities)
- Has over 1000 patterns available to choose from for a range of products.
- 6” by 9” 5 head molder
- Hydraulic Copy Lathe
- Inverted Pin Router
- Straight Line Rip Saw