The Arcata-based Marimba One manufacturing company employs a team of master craftsmen who build the world’s finest concert marimbas, which are sold nationwide and exported internationally. Known for their deep, warm, rich sound and their well-built frames, Marimba One instruments come with a variety of keyboard and resonator options.
Highlights: Instrument Manufacturer, Marimbas
- the Soloist (Custom Height)
- 3000-series (Adjustable Frame)
- 4000-series (Adjustable Frame)
With custom options
- Six acoustic combinations
- Basso Bravo resonators
- Basso Bravo upgrade for existing customers
- 5 1/2 Octave (C2 to F7)
- 5 Octave (C2 to C7)
- 4 1/3 Octave (A2 to C7) (only on 4000-series
- Educational (only on 4000-series)
Resonators: Wood Type
- Double Helix
- Wave wrap series
- Artist Signature Mallets: Katarzyna Mycka series, Ivana Bilic series, and Colin Currie series
- Mallet bag
Services – Marimba Tuning
Benefits of the Product
- Marimba one is the only company that offers two acoustic levels of resonator voicing and three acoustic levels of keyboard voicing. Musicians want the keyboard response to be even and balanced from the treble end to the bass end. In response, marimba one innovated ‘keyboard voicing’ which means that they select bars for the entire keyboard that have the same character in terms of strength of fundamental and overtones.
- They maintain a consistent supply of at least 75 sets of 5 1/2 octave bars in our temperature controlled tuning rooms. Each bar is graded out in accordance to keyboard level: Traditional, Enhanced, and Premium Keyboard Voicing.
- They have 75 tuned sets of bars on hand that allows them to select for keyboards that are more resonant, darker or brighter sounding, and bars that produce an amazing amount of sound.
- The build their marimbas to act as a cohesive unit, as if all of the rosewood came from one tree. Any differences in ring time and tone color are very subtle from bar to bar.
- The keyboard is matched with a choice of resonators.
For other benefits, go to visit Marimba One website listed above.
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
Production: Materials Used
If another business would like some help with the above, contact Steve Cole personally, email@example.com, and he can either provide the information or provide another resource.