Custom fabrication shop and product design business.
Highlights: Custom fabrication; CNC machine; laser; design assistance; furniture; point-of-sale displays; machining; new product prototype; small batch production; wood; job shop
- Custom wood furniture
- Custom wood sculpture and art
- Custom wood signs, seals, and plaques
- Relief Maps of topography carved into various woods
- Laser etched and cut plywood products such as flat pack point of purchase displays etc.
- Laser etched and cut ‘wooden stickers’
- POS Displays – designed to pack flat
- Sculptural Emblems
- Custom design consultation and implementation
Benefits of Product
- Machining capability up to 4’x 8’, with the ability to cut a whole sheet for larger architectural designs
- 3 axis CNC routing machine
- 2.5 dimensional one part molds for one sided relief
- Duplication of logo, pictures, topography on wood
- CAD and Architectural design with the ability to cut out parts and have them come together
- Re-saw: thin veneers up to 12”
- Laser cutting and engraving area of 46” x 36” with pass through options up to 150 watts.
- Laser cutting of various woods, plywood, leather, fabric, plastic, cardboard, paper etc.
- Laser etching on various woods, plywood, leather, stone, tile, glass, etc.
Business Inquiry: How does someone contact business if interested?
- Contact Jeremy Harris or Brad Miller, see above
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Local product production
- Recycled content production
- Assistance with new product design to production
Various woods, plywood, MDF, veneer, leather, fabrics, cardboard, card stock, paper, plastic etc.
- Custom tables, benches, signs, plaques, seals, sculptures, flat pack displays, wood stickers, topo carvings etc.
Business Services (for other companies)
- CNC, assistance in product development to production assistance
- Inlays and book matching
- Laser cutting and etching
- Computer design, consulting, and prototyping
- New product prototype assistance (will discuss/selective)
- Small batch production
- Other (Explore and develop new ideas)
- Computer design, prototyping, product development and assistance for manufacturing process
- CNC routing
- Laser etching and engraving