|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
Bobby Hill’s Precision CNC MachiningBobby Hill’s Precision CNC Machining Contact: Bobby Hill
Bobby Hill Precision CNC Machining is a job shop for designing, machining, producing and repairing products and parts. Including:
- CNC programming, edit and prove out new programs and setups.
- Manufacturing short to medium quantity (10 – 500) repeat order runs of small parts from prints (specialty).
- Prototype and help with design modifications to reduce production cost.
Highlights: CNC machining, design services, machine shop, parts production, new product prototype, small batch production
Parts and products for manufacturers and distributors
Benefits of Product /Service
- 11 years in the business.
- Over 20 years’ experience machining very complex parts
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Just-in-Time inventory
- Local product production
- Recycled content production
Production: Materials Used
- Product and parts in aluminum, plastics, stainless, titanium, and various other materials.
Manufacturing Present: (product list)
- Job Shop for parts and products for a range of companies
Business Services (for other companies)
- CNC machining
- Working with almost any materials
- Willingness to with most projects
- New product prototype assistance
- Small batch production
Bobby Hill has provided complex part and product design assistance and production from start-ups to experienced businesses.
Other skills, specializations (both in use and abilities)
- Repeat runs: Ideal projects consists of manufacturing 10 – 500 parts, with repeat order every 2 – 6 months.
- Has worked on a wide range of projects from woodworking to agricultural to parts for nuclear reactors (complex, with critical level of detail necessary).
- Owner has a very wide background of experience and a broad understanding and skills for machines and parts.
Equipment (include equipment not in use now)
CNC Machining: (3) CNC machining centers approximate travel 16” by 30” can hold larger work machining parts in stages.
Other equipment: Manual mill, engine lathe, turret lathe, polisher, horizontal band saw, surface grinder and various other shop tools