|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
Nor Cal CNC Routing ServicesNor Cal CNC Routing Services Contact: Dan Orlandi
Describe the Business:
Nor Cal CNC Routing Services offers CNC routing services to manufacturers and artisans.
Highlights: CNC machine, design services, innovator services, job shop, machining, new product prototype, plastics, small batch production, wood
Manufacturer and Artisan Assistance
Using Cad Cam software and their 3-axis CNC router, they cut, carve, shape and engrave wood, plastics, composite materials, and foam. They do creative carving in 3D relief. Highlights include
- Cutting parts and templates for manufacturers.
- Cutting and carving specialty shapes
- Producing prototypes,
- CAD/CAM files for off- site manufacture.
- Custom carving
- Specialty services to craftspeople
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- new product
- local product production
Production: Materials Used
- Wood – hardwoods and softwoods
- Plastics – ABS, PVC, Polypropylene, Acrylic etc.
- Foam – Varying densities.
- Composite materials – Laminates, MDF, Countertops, Melamine, etc.
- *No metal or stone.*
Additional Business Services.
3D Modeling: Their software converts the rasterized image into a computer generated simulation to get a better idea of what the finished project will look like.
- New product prototype assistance (preparing blueprints and prototypes for outsource manufacturing)
- Small and large batch production
Benefits: Close attention to detail and helps keep costs down for start up businesses.
Other skills, specializations
- Creative, custom, and one-off projects.
- 3-axis CNC router
- Most recent editions of Cad Cam software