|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
PV-CablesPV-Cables Contact: Charlie Wilson
PV Cable specializes in the manufacturing of renewable energy products and includes array adaptors, output cables, solar tools, a variety of connectors and cable. When PV modules started coming up with specialized cables attached at the factory instead of just a junction box, this change required cables that would mate to the modules directly.
PV Cable makes custom cables to customer specification, in a variety of lengths.
Highlights: Solar; photovoltaic (PV) cables; custom cables; green product; battery cables; design services; energy product; new product prototype; small batch production
- Custom cables to customer specification, in a variety of lengths using Multi-Contact, Tyco, Amphenol Helios, and Radox connectors.
- Adapters that go from one type of connector system to another.
- Battery cable for off grid or on grid.
Benefits of Product
- PV-Cables save time and money with assembled cables, manufactured by established, experienced professionals.
- Array adapters & output cables are torqued to the connector manufacture’s specifications.
- Strict procedures and precise techniques guarantee optimal performance
- PV-Cables combines top-notch products, lightning fast shipping, and superior customer service.
- PV wire has superior sunlight resistance and low-temperature flexibility in addition to a thicker insulation or jacket and a proven level of flame resistance.
- PV wire can facilitate the use of ungrounded PV arrays as well as transformerless inverters.
- Use only the brand names the module manufacturers specify and do not use cheaper imitations that are supposedly compatible.
Manufacturing of small or medium size batch for
- New product
- Local product production
Production: Materials Used
- They make products using Multi-Contact, Tyco, Amphenaol Helios, and Radox connectors. They meet the module manufacturer specifications and use brand name components.
Manufacturing Present: (product list)
- Battery Cable Manufactured with UL approved Cobra Cable
- PV-Output Cables Manufactured from 10 AWG Cable
- 8 AWG Available if Desired
Business Services (for other companies)
- Any type of custom wiring harness
- New product prototype assistance
- Small batch production
Other skills, specializations
- Engineering sizing systems
- Trouble shooting PV systems