|Using the Directory|
View manufacturers by caterogies based on services, products, or equipment.
Enter any keyword to search for manufacturers with that term in their description. Terms must contain at least 4 characters.
|Equipment & Process Definitions
Click here for a list of equipment and process definitions.
The Ink People Dream Makers- Marz ProjectThe Ink People Dream Makers- Marz Project Contact: Libby Maynard
Highlights: MakerSpace support and start-up assistance:
Describe the Business:
The Inkpeople’s DreamMaker Program is made up of projects created by people who have a dream of making this community a better place through art and cultural engagement. The InkPeople has incubated many organizations around the Humboldt region. Beyond the incubation of new organizations, the InkPeople have their on projects. A specific MakerSpace project is below:
Project MARZ = Media & Arts Resource Zone
- MakerSpace for local youth ages 13 to 22 with the tools to help them express themselves creatively in visual art, audio and video production.
- Full array of equipment, software, and training to aid them in their artistic expression.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eileen McGee, Cory Goldman, Kati Texas
The InkPeople provides the support and administrative services that help innovators create spaces to serve the community.
Benefits of Services
Non-profit start-ups need support and supportive services to get started and to continue. The Ink People umbrellas social and cultural enterprises.
Business Services (for other companies)
- Administrative services and other assistance for start-up non-profits.
Equipment (include equipment not in use now)
- Marz Project: Media equipment